AIRPORT / SCENERY
REGION DES TROIS LACS
MANUAL ECUVILLENS 0.1.0 UK
FOR ECUVILLENS 0.1.0 – TEXTURES 4K
Place it in LSGE folder to replace existing files.
FRIBOURG – ECUVILLENS AIRPORT
The ICAO-certified Friburg-Ecuvillens aerodrome is located 7.5 km from Friburg.
The airfield was created in 1949.
800m (2625ft) 09/27 asphalted runway dates from 1986.
Fly over the ‘region des trois lacs’.
Practice VFR night landing.
The terrain is a good starting point for a glacier landing.
Strong parachuting activity in summer.
Airport modeled with PBR 4K materials
Hand-placed vegetation, and 3D lighting
High Resolution Aerial Scenery with custom mesh
Dynamic windsocks, Tee and anemometer, real clocks
Special national day decorations and lights
Seasonal decoration ( hay bales, cow)
– Fixed: SU9 general optimization
– Fixed: pavilion building
– Added: building on main apron
– Added: building near runway
– Added: 3D Animated people
– Added: Gibloux Radio tower
– Added: Manuel and documentation
– Modified: Night light on refrence points for NIGHT VFR
– Fixed: Buiding and textures optimization
– Fixed: windsocks orientation
– Added:dynamic BREITLING clock
– Added:Specific Windsocks
– Added:Dynamic anemometer and Tee orientation
– Added:National day decorations
– Added:Seasonal decorations ( cows and hay bales during summer)